Too much has been going on at Goho HQ, so sorry I did a disappearing act my lovelies…all will be revealed soon. Big changes possibly going ahead…but anyway enough of the excuses…
This week I am love, love, loving…
- Writing lists of things I have to do (just over 6 months left before I go)!
- Reading about my amazing travelista friend Rosie & her adventures, ready for featuring in the next interview series of Gohemian Interviews (she’s been featured on GT before, she’s that cool, see: Royally Amazing).
- Spending time with my room-mates before they leave (sob!).
- Reading Undecided. I am going to write a full feature about this book once I’ve finished it, as it really is so so good.
- Thinking about my future tattoos (which I’m hoping to book real soon.)
- Watching True Blood (HUBBA, HUBBA, HUBBA!)
- Drawing moustaches on, having a bedroom hip-hop rave and giggling with Freya.
- The fact that I’ve booked my web-design training course. YAY!
- That I get to book my trip very soon!
- Popping to Drink Shop Do, my favourite local little tearoom to go and read awesome books and slurp on their Ice Cream Floats.
- Talking to Spasija in NY and my dad in FL on Skype (best invention ever non?).
- Drinking Kopparberg strawberry and lime flavoured cider (mmm).
- Getting excited for winter randomly (not that I’m wishing the summer away).
- Alice In Wonderland tea-parties! We spotted there was a real one going on in Bloomsbury, but tickets were a hefty £25, so we threw our own! (Much more fun my Goho friends!).
- The fact that there is an extra day of the weekend this week! Yes summer bank holiday!
- That I’m going home to Newcastle for 3 & a half days! Yaaaaay!
- Getting over my fear of frogs by hanging out with Beaudelaire. She is sooooo cute.
- Birthday parties which involve drunken fake tattoos, mystery bruises, vodka watermelons, lots of laughing, funny photographic evidence and playing silly games.
- Blanket forts.
- Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture perfume (soooo nice).
- Beehive hairdos.
- Perfectly shaped eyebrows.
- Starbucks skinny white chocolate mocha with almond syrup (baaad but good).
What are YOU loving this week?
Love Em xoxo